46lbs Lost - Progress Pics

Options
sister_bear
sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
I was going to wait until I hit 50 lbs lost (my halfway point) to do this, but the scale is being stubborn and I think I could use an ego boost, so here goes.

For reference:
Height: 5' 3"

1st photo: is from October 2010. I have no idea what my weight was there and was pretty ticked at having my picture taken. Before pictures are scarce, so this will have to do. In the photo I'm wearing a men's XXL t-shirt and size 20 plus jeans that didn't fit. In fact, I don't think I had them buttoned they were so tight.

2nd photo: February 2011 - This is when I began my personal revolution. I started with a haircut. :smile:

3rd photo: May 2011 - 30 lbs lost. I'm wearing a Women's XXL t-shirt and size 20 jeans.

4th photo: Last weekend (August) - 46 lbs lost. I'm wearing a Misses XL t-shirt and size 16 jeans. You can see my healthy muffin top, but I show it with pride since it's no longer a bundt cake.

WeighLossProgress.jpg

Replies

• jennor8or
    jennor8or Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    *WOO HOO* you look phenomenal! congrats :D
  • Bigmomma0u812
    Options
    You look fantastic! I'm really happy for you. I love the short haircut too, its really cute.
  • angiolm
    angiolm Posts: 52
    Options
    Quite the accomplishment and the change is amazing! Excellent work! You are an inspiration.
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look wonderful. Congratulations. I also love the haircut.
  • sandy2006
    sandy2006 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    WOW! great job you look awesome!
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing - Great inspiration and awesome humor. Keep up the great work, you are living proof it can be done! :happy:
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. You can really see the difference in my arms. My arms look a bit deformed right now.
  • 06MustangGT
    Options
    Congrats! Amazing job keep up the good work!
  • jeffsgal105
    jeffsgal105 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! :)
  • 33Lisad
    33Lisad Posts: 3
    Options
    Good job, you look great!!
  • BunnyBearLove
    Options
    Great job lady!
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome transformation! Good for you! :)
  • knetterk
    knetterk Posts: 107
    Options
    Wow! Great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!