Butterflies Breaking Free. . (CLOSED GROUP)

Options
Welcome to the latest in challenges. . . for those that don't know me. . . most of you do. . . I am studying to be a physical trainer and then I am going to go back to college and finish my degree in nutrition. . .

I have a 10 almost 11 year old daughter who is my pride and joy. . . I am also stepped up my diet and went to being a pescatarian. . .

So the name that I have chosen for us symbolizes shedding this outer shell of fat and finding renewed energy, vitality and life, and our new healthier selves. . . a new beginning. . . transforming our lives. . .for this reason . . . . . .

We are. . . . . "BUTTERFLIES. .. . . BREAKING FREE". . .

Our team is as follows:

mamathrash2

nikkerz620

Alisa1973

heathergettingfit

Smartfungorgeous

bell33usx2

Petchonka82

Sarah44254

cibolodave

Welcome everyone. . ..and the motto I have chosen is one of my favorite quotes. . . may I suggest writing it in places that temp

you. . . Finish strong you DO have it in you!"

Replies

• sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Sarah! I work at a convenience store, assistant manager, and go full time to a community college. I am working on the very first part (associates) of a degree in Speech and Hearing Sciences so I can be a Speech Therapist :smile: that is far in the future, something like 2017 :indifferent:

Last month my boyfriend bought us a house, and we are still 'new homeowners' trying to figure out which way is up. We live in the desert just north of Tucson, Arizona in hot hot hot weather all year round. We have no children, but we do have one cat :smile: she is almost 12 years old, I hope she sticks around for many more years.

I have lost a good bit of weight, but more than the weight, I've lost a lot of inches. I went from a 14 to a 6 in pants since January. I am really trying to focus on maintaining my summer workout schedule while attending classes (they started last week).

I am really looking forward to this group and all of you wonderful butterflies! :flowerforyou:
  • cibolodave
    Options
    Hey Everyone! My name is Dave and I am looking forward to working with everyone during the September challange
  • heathergettingfit
    Options
    Hello fellow butterflies. I am close to my 60 day mark on MFP (YEA).

I am looking forward to the September challenge as I am sure I will need a stress reliever for the month. I begin my student teaching semester on Sept. 7th with 7th graders. Wish me luck! It's the final phase of my degree and my second career.

I am working on meeting my weight goal by my 40th birthday in Nov. 2012. I am excited to be a part of this team. I was on Jade's Funky Unchunky Monkeys August team.