What have you "broken up" with?

Options

Replies

• eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Mindless snacking. I used to walk by and have a quickie without even thinking about it- but no more quickies for me. If I eat it, I log it so I have to think about it
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Fast food mainly, I so miss having a chinese now and then though! X
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Nothing yet because I can usually handle the portions but lately.. ice cream, you and I need to have a talk.
  • courtclerkkris
    courtclerkkris Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    My Dear John letter was written to junk food in particular. I am now in search for a relationship based on looks. I am looking for a lifetime of happiness with bright colored healthy items. I want to be looked at with "clean" eyes not some that are built up with cholesterol. I want something that makes my heart go pitter patter and being a couch potatoe doesn't get my blood pumping enough. So Dear John IF you have any desires of getting back into my life you better bring it with fruits and veggies not fried and frosted!!!! However while we are airing our feelings....I still have my morning date with Diet Coke but after that he is kicked to the curb and replaced with another....... the full bodied H2O. I am sure we will still run into each other from time to time but be warned I AM NOT INTERSTED IN YOU ANYMORE!!!! Please don't tempt me, I would really hate to embarass you in front of Ronald, the Colonel, or the "King". Good bye and Good riddens.
  • MummaSue
    MummaSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I so should've broken up with Pringles ... but he sits in the kitchen crying out for my attention, well I can tell you we're almost through and when we're finished and I throw him out this time, that's it, no more ... unless we happen to run into one another at a party, then maybe we might say hi, but very briefly ;O)
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I broke up with all the sugary stuff, junk foods and McDonald's eversince I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I broke up with pre-packaged meals like Hamburger Helper and Banquet frozen dinners....

It's been a few years now, and I don't miss them one bit!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I broke up with chocolate, peanut butter, cream, chips, and my deep fryer.
  • Kerry0785
    Kerry0785 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Chocolate... It's been a touch breakup. I keep seeing it everywhere and I pretend I'm over it but... it still hurts when I have to say no and walk away :love: What can I say it was love - I love you chocolate and I always will but you were bad for me.
  • FoxWilkinson
    FoxWilkinson Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I used to have aterrible relationship with snacking at the computer. Gaming was engoyable until I relized Doritos and Reese Bites were hacking my insides! Now I have a healthy, moderate LDR with Smartfood white chedder popcorn. Smartpop visits about once a week, but we don't spend the whole afternoon togethor anymore.

I also have cut my ties with white bread and pasta since they just couldn't handle my new lifestyle. And although I still see fast food joints from time to time, they understand my new habits and let me choose better options so our relatioship stays strong.
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I haven't really broken up with any of them, I'm just young and exploring my options... and to be honest I've been finding some much tastier things. ;)
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I haven't broken up with anything....I just don't see them as often as I used to LOL

I am SO agreeing with this one!
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I broke up with Soy Lattes, soy mochas, and soy Chai lattes from Starbucks.

Sigh.

I order the iced coffee without classic syrup, or just a regular brewed. Just one more way to not drink calories.
  • HotMamaByVday
    HotMamaByVday Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell. Oh, how I miss that 4th meal. They have a decent low cal menu, but the sodium is insane!
  • HotMamaByVday
    HotMamaByVday Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I broke up with chips and salsa, because they kept wanting to make it a threesome and bring margarita with them!

Yep, and once the threesome get started, Patron always shows up and wants to join in. dirty.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Cheese. I'm a complete freak for cheese, and a tiny bit simply isn't enough. Cheese and biscuits, or cheese with white crusty bread.... Mmmmmm.
  • jstewmo
    jstewmo Posts: 13
    Options
    Pizza and that damn couch
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell. I could put away three chalupas and a chicken quesadilla (1640 calories and 3g of sodium!) in one sitting! Just the idea makes me feel ill.
  • millionsofpeaches
    Options
    I have broken up with putting sugar in my coffee in the morning... Oh, except for that occasional one morning stand on a Saturday or Sunday.
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I said goodye to soda! 19 months ago and not one slip up. The only thing I ever crave is a Root Beer Float!