Need some more supportive friends

Options
Hi all!! My name is Mel and i am a homeschooling mum from Australia! I am struggling to keep myself accountable and am hoping for some new active friends that are looking for similar! I am planning on posting my food daily and continue to exercise daily in order to help me lose 10kgs.

Replies

• njenn86
    njenn86 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Mel! You can do it :) I'm kind of starting over again myself since what I'm currently doing doesn't seem to be working, and I believe I have about 140lbs I'd like to lose. Don't have much of a network on here either.
  • TammyGermiller
    TammyGermiller Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies. I have been struggling with finding a plan that will work for me. It’s hard to stay motivated when you get no results despite doing everything correct. I have 20-30 lbs to lose.
  • njenn86
    njenn86 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies. I have been struggling with finding a plan that will work for me. It’s hard to stay motivated when you get no results despite doing everything correct. I have 20-30 lbs to lose.

That's my struggle too. I started with Weight Watchers and didn't really get anywhere. I've been doing Noom for about 15 weeks, and while I like the focus on psychology my weight also really hasn't changed much in all these weeks. So I'm looking at options because I can't keep doing this.
  • benn8895
    benn8895 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Anyone who needs more support please add me! I'm definitely in the same boat
  • karenswiftliebengood
    Options
    I can’t figure out how to friend you! I’m starting again...I’ve lost it all and now gained some back. Not all thankfully. Karen
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I’m starting again after a difficult year and am determined to do it this time.
  • Losingweightforgood2019
    Options
    You can add meat as well
  • CGaston7969
    CGaston7969 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My story: I gained over 100 pounds on one of my migraine medications in just a year. After they took me off the medication I downloaded this app and went from 260 lbs. to 174 lbs. Then the place I worked closed. I lost my job and my home, as a single mom. I tried to keep it together but I got really depressed, anxious, and the comfort eating started again. Now I am back up to 245 lbs. I just download the app again today and went for a 2 hour walk. But I have another medication change coming up and I am worried about what may happen. I feel shame for letting the depression and old habits get the best of me. I live with people who can eat anything they want and never gain a pound. They are verbally very supportive but their actions are drastically opposite with food preparation and takeout...or using my healthy food in their not so healthy recipes. I am just looking for some support, and don't know where to turn. This is my first time posting and putting my story out there. I wish you all the best and am here to be supportive in any way possible.

And how do I add people? I have been too embarrassed to share my not so good times with my achievements.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,258 Member
    Options
    You can add me I'm 56 but working on a healthier lifestyle trying to exercise more cut down on wine and my big vice crisps
  • goatelope
    goatelope Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Please do add me - I like the support and to support others.

I feel people’s pain. I’ve got 40 lbs to lose