lunches for work?

Options
Anyone have any ideas on low calorie and satisfying lunches?

Replies

• hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Tuna Salad with Mayo and Relish!!! on a low calorie wrap or pita
    Taco Salad (with turkey)
    Just make sure lots of protein!!!
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Half a PB and J, carrot or celery sticks, a yogurt or cheese stick, water.
    Soups are usually low cal, especially if you get those campbell's soup 2 go things... they aren't bad.
    Lean Cuisines are great but can be expensive and if you don't have a freezer or if people at your work steal food I don't recommend this.
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Tuna is always good. I take lean cuisines or weight watchers meals they are very filling and usually under 300 calories.
  • mleb2005
    mleb2005 Posts: 45
    Options
    one half flat out wrap.
    half bag of tyson grilled chicken strips pre cooked
    .5 tablespoon of garden veggie 1/3 fat cream cheese

makes one yummy (huge) wrap and is about 180 calories and fills me up til dinner.
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    weight watchers "smart ones", sugar free yogurt, or those "simply steam" frozen vegetables
  • scd78
    scd78 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Left overs - all the time!! Love making a bit more for dinner so I can have a quality home cooked meal when I'm at work!

If you don't like left-overs I do tuna salad wraps in head letus instead of wraps, turkey sandwich. Salad with cooked salmon and asparagus.

Don't limit yourself for ideas anything goes so long as you have a microwave nearby
  • nebgurl
    nebgurl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Luv, Luv, luv grilled chicken wraps, tuna, Lettuce wraps. Turkey sandwiches, egg salad I have a really bsy lifestyle so I don't have a lot of time to pack.
  • aliciaday
    Options
    I deconstruct healthy chicken burritos with the rice, beans and chicken, then nuke the "inside" of the burrito at work and put it in a wrap for a quick filling lunch. I do the same thing with sandwiches and wraps, with a side of apple slices or carrots. It's also really tasty to have a good salad prepacked from the night before, or leftover healthy pasta dishes. Everything is always better after a night of flavor-mixing in the fridge. :)