i want more tone everywhere ...any tips?

Options
Hello .......my names is vaneza and I am trying to lose weight like everybody else........I run and bike everyday but my arms are getting me angry I have flab that doesn't go away plus I hit the weights everyday......I just want more definition everywhere........help puuulease :frown:

Replies

• NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred was a winner for me!
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred was a winner for me!
  • ashleyfouts
    Options
    I do Chalean extreme and absolutely love it! have you ever heard of it?
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    Tricep dips are excellent, and you don't need any special equipment.

tricepdip.jpg

blessings.
  • vanezache
    vanezache Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    No I never heard of that ....what is it?
  • msjac23
    msjac23 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should not be doing weight training everyday, Muscles grows when they are at rest. Also are you getting enough protein for your muscles to growth to get tone?
  • jamielise2
    jamielise2 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Try to find a Les Mills Body Pump class in your area. It is a TOTAL body workout....and it's awesome! I've been taking it 2-3 times a week for 4 months...
  • vanezache
    Options
    Thanks I like the pics very helpful gurl.....I will try that out right now ;)
  • kaite3
    kaite3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would try adding Pilates to help with toning muscle.
  • vanezache
    Options
    I make my smoothie shakes, but I think I do need more protein
  • smlamb33
    smlamb33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Tricep dips are excellent, and you don't need any special equipment.

tricepdip.jpg

blessings.

Love this! Never thought of that! How about pilates or yoga? The last time I lost weight, I used pilates and it helped tone up my flabbies. I'll be using it again as soon as I lose more weight.
  • ashleyfouts
    Options
    Its a beachbdoy home fitness program. Its all about building muscle and getting toned. Tricep dips are great if your trying to target your triceps. =D but there are many parts to your arm.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    Its a beachbdoy home fitness program. Its all about building muscle and getting toned. Tricep dips are great if your trying to target your triceps. =D but there are many parts to your arm.

true, true. I was responding to the fact that the OP said she was angry about the flab on her arms. Usually the flabby part of the arm would be the tricep.

blessings.
  • msjac23
    msjac23 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Protein Shake are good. You do need to take Whey Protein within 30 minutes of your workout. Also make sure your getting some type of Protein with each meal. For example I may have Oatmeal with a scope of vanilla protein powder, Ground Flax seed meal, Wheatgerm or two eggs with spinach and feta cheese cooked in tsp of Olive Oil. Greek Yogurt is good also. At night before I go to bed I take Casein Protein because it is slow digest protein for your muscle. You need Whey after a workout because it is fast digesting protein. Only take Casein at bed time or if you are going a long period of time without eating.