Well, here I am again.

Options
2»

Replies

• CGaston7969
    CGaston7969 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I cannot explain how much I appreciate reading what you wrote.
  • newmanmb463
    newmanmb463 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm on day three of being back after gaining 40lbs over the past two years. Try working on small personal victories to start.
  • sublimerain9642
    sublimerain9642 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm back too. Started last year at 260lbs brought that down to 220. Now here I am at 240lbs. I would love to be about 180lbs. I realized that it does not matter how many times you slip up, just refuse to give up. Keep trying, keep on keeping on. Never give up, eventually you will get there!
    I can mention some of the things I'm doing, small weight goals, reward with 'something special' when you lose 5lbs. A bigger 'something special' when you reach 10lbs etc... If you are able, toss out junk food. Load up on cinnamon spice, it curbs hunger. Also drinking water will help fill the hunger pains. I hope I helped...
    -Kody
  • nathan72
    nathan72 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I'm in a similar situation. Came back recently and had gotten to my heaviest ever. But, I'm 38 days in and have been sticking with it. Add me if you'd like
  • Sjb053
    Sjb053 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’m back to my highest weight ever 183 pounds. I enjoy food. Unfortunately many times i am an emotional eater. I need to get healthy since a I have a special needs daughter. I have diabetes too.Tine to begin again