new to my fitness pal--hi everyone

Options
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Hello! Thank you for the flower :-) You haven't told us much about yourself, but I wish you much success in whatever your goals are!
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Hi, lindakay55! I'm new,too. I joined in July! It's been useful so far. I have just begun a search for a peri/post menopausal women's group. If you're interested for that reason - or any other - we can "friend" each other and share info/finds! I really don't even know how to join a group yet… heck, I just found the "search" function! :blushing:

In any event, "welcome"! I've been really happy I joined so far. I stayed out of the message boards at first, but now I find myself jumping in here and there. There are some hysterical threads that just bring a smile to your face some days… other days there are inspirational ones, informational ones… just about anything you're looking for!
  • Robert824
    Options
    Welcome, I love your profile pic! good luck on your journey. Please feel free to friend me for support!
  • lindakay55
    Options
    Hi everyone. Thanks for the "hello's". As soon as I figure out how to get a picture on my computer I will post one.
  • lindakay55
    Options
    Yes I'm interested in the post menopause group. Just let me know. I'm still trying to find my way (no pun intended) through this. I want to lose a 100 pounds so I have a long way :smile: to go.
  • kallibrae
    kallibrae Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Welcome to an amazing site! You will find a lot of support here :) Good luck! <3
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! :smile: