Hello everyone

Options
I'm new to this group.
I hope this can help me.I can't seem to stop eating at night.I go all day and excersise hard and eat healthy..then when I go to bed I ruin it all almost every night.I need some friends and support please.

Replies

• myfitnesspal6a
    myfitnesspal6a Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome:)

Are you eating because you are hungry ?
    From my personal experience I learned that legumes, such as beans, lentils and chickpeas are a lifesaver for me. They keep me full.

If it doesn't work, and if it's just a habit of yours, then try gradually eating less at night until you don't eat at all.

It also depends what you are eating and how much.

I'm doing a 16/8 intermittent fasting and it takes time to get used to it so give yourself a chance to adapt to this new lifestyle.
  • ProgressShowing
    ProgressShowing Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm a bit confused.. when you go to bed you ruin it? Do you keep snacks in your nightstand? That would be a problem...

I try to plan my intake during the day to leave extra calories at night for extra snacking. Since I'm on keto, I don't have foods around that aren't part of the diet.

Also, if your in bed watching tv, it may just be idle time and the habit of snacking, rather than need, that has you hungry... gotta break that habit.

Whatever the reason, it may take a bit of time and determination but you'll get there! Stay consistent and be persistent and you'll do great!