Thank you!!!!!

Options
rsalgado
rsalgado Posts: 163 Member
Thanks to everyone on MFP, I have made it out of my plateau with a 2.5 weight loss this week :happy:

Thanks for all the great advice and encouragement. You were all right; I didn't want to admit it (not sure why), but you were all right. I had to eat more; that's right, eat more!!!! I was eating too little and my body made darn sure I knew it :laugh:

Anyhow, thanks so much. This is the first time I have ever hit a plateau while trying to lose weight without giving up!

Replies

• rsalgado
    Options
    Thanks to everyone on MFP, I have made it out of my plateau with a 2.5 weight loss this week :happy:

Thanks for all the great advice and encouragement. You were all right; I didn't want to admit it (not sure why), but you were all right. I had to eat more; that's right, eat more!!!! I was eating too little and my body made darn sure I knew it :laugh:

Anyhow, thanks so much. This is the first time I have ever hit a plateau while trying to lose weight without giving up!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    People think I am crazy when I say I need to up my calories because I hit a plateau but the science behind it is valid. Good for you for hanging in there and congrats on the loss!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats on the loss, keep up the great work.
  • rsalgado
    Options
    Thanks you guys!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Heeeey friend!! I am soo doing a happy dance for you!! You are such a great inspiration and I am glad I cyber-know you!!! Keep up the great work!:drinker:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    awsome job :drinker: keep up the good work:drinker: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!