30 Day Shred in 40 Days!

Options
jalara
jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
Hello MFP world!

I was part of a 30 Day Shred Challenge that started on August 15th, but I fell away while on vacation.

But I'm not giving up! I'm going to re-start the Shred from the beginning, but adjust it a bit.

Here's my proposal: 30 Days in 40 Days!

Week 1: Mon - Friday: SHRED!
Weekend off (from Shred, can do other things though!)
Week 2: Mon - Friday: SHRED!
Weekend off
Week 3: Mon - Friday: SHRED!
Weekend off
Week 4: Mon - Friday: SHRED!
Weekend off
Week 5: Mon - Friday: SHRED!
Weekend off
Week 6: Mon - Friday: SHRED!
Reward!!!

Anyone interested in joining me?

Replies

• Emilymunoz76
    Options
    Hi there:
    I just read your post and Im intersting in that, I have that workout to, but haven't do it for 2 weeks, I ll like to start again, reply my post so we can motivite each other.
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    i joined a challenge team 4 30ds but no1 seems 2 b doing it anymore, only a few ppl, i am still on the challenge but would like 2 start another as i like the motivation we all give and get, i do all levels tho during my workout but i would like 2 join.x :bigsmile:
  • KimberlyDenice
    Options
    I would like to join
  • lisateachawa
    lisateachawa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. Add me as a friend if you want.
    Lisa
  • jalara
    Options
    I'm so pleased that there are people interested! Yay!

My plan is to weigh in each Monday and take my measurements at the beginning and the end of the 40 days. Since the school year will be starting (I'm in my final year of nursing school after a career change) it's very important to me to establish a pattern of activity in my life.

My overall goal is to lose 25lbs by December 31st, and this should be a good start!
  • themurph8910
    Options
    I am in I have been looking to start again and this would be perfect for me
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    So doing it with you Jalara......I will be behind you though as the teeth aren't fully healed yet....but I will catch up!!!! Can't wait to get back at it!
  • jalara
    Options
    Wonderful!

Is this coming Monday a good start day for everyone?
  • mikki1000
    Options
    so have it would love to join
  • delmeg10
    delmeg10 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This coming Monday works for me. :-)
  • jalara
    Options
    Great!
    Delmeg - where did you get your adorable tickers?
  • delmeg10
    delmeg10 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I made them at www.lilypie.com under weight loss. Then they have all kinds of options for fitness goals, exercise days, etc. I'm glad you like them! :-)
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I wan2 join :0)
  • jalara
    Options
    Great!

So tomorrow is the start day - is everyone ready? We'll check in each day. Tomorrow I will weigh in and take my measurements.... oh joy!
  • soberkittie
    Options
    Please tell me what is the 30 day shred???? I've seen it alot on this site and don't know. Interested in finding out though..
  • jmp1079
    jmp1079 Posts: 30
    Options
    This is great. I just started day 1 today and was looking for something to keep me motivated to keep going!! I will weigh-in and do my measurements tomorrow (oh-boy!!)
  • jalara
    Options
    Please tell me what is the 30 day shred???? I've seen it alot on this site and don't know. Interested in finding out though..
    If you Google it you will get a lot of answers and probably even a preview of it on You Tube. It's a workout video by Jillian Michaels :)
  • Lttlbird
    Lttlbird Posts: 51
    Options
    Would love to join in too, thank you!
    Good luck to everyone tomorrow!!
  • beckyard
    beckyard Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm going to really try lol. I may not do it Mon-Fri but I will get in 5days a week to do the 30 in 40. I pulled a muscle in my neck last week so haven't started back up. Not sure if it was doing the dvd or just sleeping on it wrong (probably just sleeping on it wrong. But I'm going to start up again.
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Hey I just got this video!
    Hoping to start tomorrow.
    How does everyone log this??