I can’t lose the lbs

Options
No matter how hard I workout or how much cardio I do or how good my diet is, I can’t seem to lose the lbs. if anything I’ve actually GAINED weight. I feel lost and I don’t knot if I actually want to keep doing this.

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

There is a bit of struggle at the beginning while you're figuring out what to eat and how to stay in a calorie deficit and how to fill out the food diary. Once that steadies, it's actually a pleasant journey.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community- You CAN do this- read some of the success stories- they will inspire you. Take a few weeks and eat as best you can the number of calories suggested by mfp- then make adjustments. If you are exercising try to eat back only half of calories- then see how your weight loss goes-
  • phred_52
    phred_52 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    ptrsn_r wrote: »
    No matter how hard I workout or how much cardio I do or how good my diet is, I can’t seem to lose the lbs. if anything I’ve actually GAINED weight. I feel lost and I don’t knot if I actually want to keep doing this.

As jjpptt2 posted, there ya go. Just keep on, you'll get there, but as discouraging as it may be, as I like to say, "Keep on Trucking" as us tractor trailer drivers say. :)

I know My workouts seem excessive as a few have said, but the bike burns many cals. Mostly stationary bike, and moderate upper body workouts, since 5/23, I've dropped 3 inches of waste, and down a bit over 25 lbs.