This is an incredible website!

Options
Hi everybody, I am extremelly happy to have found this incredible web site, I did not even know that sites like this even existed. Thanks to this site I am feeling more motivated about losing weight that I ever had, I look forward to getting to know some of you and to get tons of useful tips from everyone. I am currently serving an overseas tour and being away from my family has been hard, I can only hope that I can make good use of my time here, my goal is to leave Iraq a better, slimer me.

Replies

• jual76
    jual76 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi everybody, I am extremelly happy to have found this incredible web site, I did not even know that sites like this even existed. Thanks to this site I am feeling more motivated about losing weight that I ever had, I look forward to getting to know some of you and to get tons of useful tips from everyone. I am currently serving an overseas tour and being away from my family has been hard, I can only hope that I can make good use of my time here, my goal is to leave Iraq a better, slimer me.
  • jammergirl99
    Options
    Welcome!!! My lil bro is in Cali right now training with the Marine Corps. Thanks for serving our country. We'll do all we can to support you in your weight loss endeavor. This is a great site!!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Hope all is going well for you in Iraq. This is a great website with alot of helpful folks. Good luck to you.:smile:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Welcome and glad you found us!! And thanks from me too for your service to our country! :heart:
  • dmessner1984
    Options
    Hello and Welcome!! Thank you for your service to our wonderful country!!
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Glad you're here! Thank you for serving and good luck!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • cobra1102
    Options
    Thanks for being there for our great country!!
    I'm new to this site to,only one day and I love it already
    Good luck and God Bless!!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    First, Welcome:flowerforyou:
    this is an awesome site.

Second best of luck during your time in Iraq. We appreciate you and all who are there with you.

Best of luck.