Where do I start?

Options
I use to be so active... I completely let life get the best of me. I lost myself in the process. I am just looking for support and friendships to help me along with the journey. Feel free to add me rmhlm7zgx0c0.jpeg

Replies

• slivic83
    slivic83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need a friend for my journey as well .
  • lg013
    lg013 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    The app won’t let me add people.

I love going to the gym—but also tend to work too much and be exhausted—making it hard to go sometimes.

I need a push making sure I get there 5 days a week!
  • Alzzi_2
    Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options
    I'm really appreciate genuine ppl fighting for better living. We always have ups and downs in our lives.
    I have to admit I am back in too after or should say still traveling a roller coaster life. I have to admit to this bc itll be living denial if I didn't say.
    And doing that would not get me anywhere.

I think it's all about learning from our mistakes, even if it's a lesson that has to be revised over and over.
    When we do have falls, and feel we have failed, It's not necessarily, we have progress in experience, a step forward, our knowledge. Know what we cant do or wont do again for whatever reason.
    I'll be glad to keep u company through this journey and have your company too.
  • AprilSue
    AprilSue Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    For some reason I am unable to add 😢 but feel free to add me! You got this. Good luck! First step is realizing the need. You are there.
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Greetings sis! Hop on board! There are a lot of great posts here! MFP only lets me add folk on the website link, not in this app. I’ll add you in a sec.!