Need Friends and Motivation

Options
Hi there. I’m struggling with health issues and medication that’s making me gain weight. I’m hoping for some friends to encourage me. I’m trying to add people, but for some reason it won’t let me. So please add me.

Replies

• lucyluvhandles
    lucyluvhandles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi cassie friend request sent 😁
  • LeeanneDignan
    LeeanneDignan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Added you 🙂
  • WillVonner
    WillVonner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here. What is your goal weight and such?
  • wildbutterfly777
    wildbutterfly777 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for active MFP users too! My local friends aren't using the app anymore so I'm all alone on my news feed! I need to see others working and succeeding! I'm "starting over" today and have about 60 lbs I'd like to lose. I'm 5' 7" and 60 lbs will get me back to my weight when I got married in 2007 so I feel like that's a realistic goal.
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Geez, so sorry, I added you yesterday and forgot to post it here! DOH! lol Anyone else that's looking for active buddies, don't hesitate to add me. And in case you don't know how... just click on the poster's picture, then click on their picture again in the pop up window. Then click "add as friend". Easy peasy! ;)
  • WoodAndCastIron
    WoodAndCastIron Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add - I’ll give as good as I get support wise
  • twgreen312
    twgreen312 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Feel free to add as well. Kinda new looking to get going !
  • NawlinsBabe90
    NawlinsBabe90 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Feel free to add me I've fallen off the bandwagon and I'm just getting back up there, so I can use a lot of accountability and help with becoming more consistent.