Replies

• ardeornellis
    ardeornellis Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    My name's Meg. I would like to join this challenge, since I have been a little disappointed by another challenge I was/am a part of (teammates dropped out, no updates, no goals, no talking to each other). I am looking for more motivation that just a once a week weigh in. I'd like to message my teammates and actually get/give support :)

The diamond challenge video was awesome and this looks like a challenge that people will take seriously. I love being a part of something because it keeps me accountable and staying on track.

Good luck to everyone in their fitness goals!
  • foxieboxy
    foxieboxy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Erika. I just watched the video and signed up through the form. I would love to be a part of this group. I've lost 20 pounds since around the first of May, but have only been a part of MFP since mid-July. I want to lose weight because I recently turned 40, and quite honestly, did not love that number. I decided that since I am 40 I should embrace it and be fabulous 40 not flabby 40! I think doing this with a partner and having someone to be accountable to is a great way to stay on track. I was able to focus really well this summer, but with school starting again (I teach 5th grade) there will be many opportunities to take a short cut on diet and exercise.

Have a great day!

Erika
  • msmith5251s
    Options
    My name is Mallory and I am joining the Diamond Challenge because I want more motivation.
    This is the type of challenge that I believe will help me stay on track due to the buddy system.
    I am tired of being unhappy with the image I see in the mirror - time to earn a new me.
  • nosugarcoating
    nosugarcoating Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Karen, and I'd like to join this challenge because it sounds like a great way of getting and giving support and motivation. I just joined MFP a couple of weeks ago and would love to find weight loss buddies on here that I can count on! This challenge sounds like it's actually been well-planned & has been going on for a while. (On a weight loss forum I have been a member of a long time, challenges would regularly become inactive).
    I was recently diagnosed with PCOS and insulin resistance and I am determined to lose weight, become healthy and fit, and do it all in a healthy way. I want to minimize my risk for getting diabetes or cardiovascular disease and for infertility. I also finally want to feel comfortable with the shape of my body.

Edit: I just realized after sending off my registration form that I may not have filled in how much weight I want to lose by September 16th - I meant to fill that in last after working out how much it is I want to lose and then forgot about it. I want to lose about 8 pounds. Sorry about this!
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to the new diamonds challenge and to meet all of you (again)!
  • nomerebutterfly
    nomerebutterfly Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I want to lose weight to live a long, healthy life. I don't have any ill effects related to my weight YET but I need to be proactive starting today!
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Is this challenge still starting today?
  • ChanMay
    ChanMay Posts: 39
    Options
    Has anyone received their buddy information yet?
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    not yet, but with all the different time zones, I'm not worried.

Good luck ladies.
  • ChanMay
    ChanMay Posts: 39
    Options
    Good point! lol, I tend to forget everyone is so spread out :)
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Has anyone received their buddy information yet?
    I just got a email...apparently I am on a waiting list.
  • nomerebutterfly
    nomerebutterfly Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Same.
  • nosugarcoating
    nosugarcoating Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm on the waiting list as well.
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I havent heard anything yet...
  • LittleDiamonds
    Options
    Thank you to all of you for your incredible patience as we work to get everyone on a Diamond team! Thank you especially to Angie for helping out with a 3rd Diamond Team!

If you are interested in being a Diamond there is still a possibility, so please feel free to register!

Go Diamonds!
  • mrscampbe11
    mrscampbe11 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Amanda and I'd like to join the Diamonds to have more accountability to myself and forge ahead with my weightloss. I have been on (and off!) MFP since October last year, and would love to be in tip top shape to rock my wedding dress next year, and to live life to the fullest. No more huffing and puffing up stairs. No more trailing behind my fast walking fiance!
    I'm off to fill in the online registration... :happy:
  • Crooks0204
    Crooks0204 Posts: 189
    Options
    Hello everyone........new orange diamond here....just checking to see if my signature worked!
  • jalee71
    jalee71 Posts: 8
    Options
    My name is Janet, I want to join, if its not too late. I am 40 and need any and all help staying motivated and challenged to stay on track. :flowerforyou: