Breastfeeding Accountability Buddy

Options
snowdancer03
snowdancer03 Posts: 238 Member
Hello,
I used MPF pre babies to lose 25 pounds and would like to do the same this go around. The thing that really helps me is finding an accountability buddy. I'm a 5'4" 148lb. mom of 2 (2yrs & 2months) who is EBF. I'm looking to get to pre baby weight before my baby is 6months (trying to use all those night nursing sessions to my benefit).
Do you need a breastfeeding accountability buddy as well?

Replies

• ChiliPepperLifter
    ChiliPepperLifter Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m also trying to lose the weight After my second baby. I have a 3 year old and a 3 month old, and have been successful losing weight before with MFP. I gained over 60 lbs with both pregnancies! But lost it all after the first, it took almost 1.5 years though. Breastfeeding increases my appetite, and I’m trying to eat around 1700 a day, since I’m not as active as I usually am, no time with little kids and about to go back to work! I breastfed my first for almost 2 years, and would love to do the same with this new baby too. I’m happy to be your buddy if you’d like!
  • klhp
    klhp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for support as well! I have a 3 week old, 2 year old, 4 year old, and 6 year old.