Dukan

Options
Hi All, Today is the first day of my dukan diet, I am on the attack phase...any advice for me would be appreciated, I'm having a muller light yoghurt (vanilla) with 1and a half tbls of oat bran, and a glass of 7up free for breakfast (I'm a big hungover and craved the 7up) Doest that sound ok?

Replies

• sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    The muller yogurts are quite high in carbs as far as I remember, fage 0% greek yogurt is probably a better option. However what you're having sounds okay, should still work!
  • TaraTipp
    TaraTipp Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice, I wasn't sure about the yoghurt as it has added sugar, and I have also stocked up on vanilla flavour actimal yoghurts which also have added sugar, I'm worried now that I shouldnt have them :(
  • iammelli
    iammelli Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    On dukan that's fine ,try the oatmeal gallette I loved it,scrambled eggs are good too
  • TaraTipp
    Options
    Thanks Jammelli, any tips on cooking great scrambled eggs? I'm not the best in the kitchen i'm afraid lol
  • TaraTipp
    Options
    Sorry, but I have another question I was wondering about, as I am not suppose to use any oils while cooking, what can I use to cook omlettes? Any time I try to make one without any oil it just burns on me :(
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    You're allowed a tiny bit of oil, I usually put a bit of oil on some kitchen role and rub it over the the pan so it's just lightly coated and there's no excess oil. And it's fine, the yogurts won't ruin everything lol, just eat them and next time you're shopping for them try the total 0% ones, and make sure you compare carbs on the nutrition info o find the lowest brand!
  • TaraTipp
    Options
    Thanks for the advice, I really hope I can stick to it, I have a work social coming up during the week which I am panicking about, as people always then to encourage you to dig in!