BOOBIES NSV WOOHOO! :D

Options
BeautyFromPain
BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
SOOOOO.....
I used to be a 22G which was terrible. back pain, etc. I am currently a 20D?? Woohoo :)
Less back pain, less black eyes ;), and looking like a retard whilst jogging along...

Hope everyone is having a great day :)

Replies

• world2c
    world2c Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Ha ha ha! Am glad to hear that you're having less back pain, and less black eyes. My boobs are getting smaller as well, my bra cups are now loose....
  • beeker75
    beeker75 Posts: 109
    Options
    Holy Moly! That's a lot of boobies!!! LOL Good for you!! The black eyes would be the worst to explain!!! I am ready to get into my 'old' bras...but I wont disclose the size....hahahaha MUCH smaller!!! ;)
  • Rudy21usu
    Options
    WEll I can't say I've notice my boobs are smaller but I guess I may be down to an full A cup but I do have to buy new belts!
    :tongue:
  • Armygirl67
    Armygirl67 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I`ve only lost 10-lb so far, i went from 36-DD to 34-C . I actually feel so sad about it :(
  • Purplegal32
    Purplegal32 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I hope I lose some of mine along the way. I am a 42 and I was a 52 but I am still stuck in a G. But I still got a ways to go so theres still hope! so happy for you!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    still confused @ 22 and 20.
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    still confused @ 22 and 20.

me too!
  • snyakowa
    snyakowa Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    lol I know I'm a 36C and since i've started working out,i'm sweating a lot at the boobs..My chesticles are already shrunken and I cant afford to lose more:( But I know I need to lose body fat. Good for you though!
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    I *think* 22 is equal to 44 US
  • AmyPearshape
    AmyPearshape Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Centimeters? She gives her weights in kgs.
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    Centimeters? She gives her weights in kgs.

Uhh yes I am australian.
    Fair sure that 22D is equal to 44D in US? Not quite sure though
  • mlmcquinn
    Options
    I love hearing this from people! After 4 kids, I hit a 34 H. Those bras are very expensive to buy!! I have lost 17 lbs so far and I have less "spillage" on my current worn out bra, but I don't want to go buy another expensive bra until I lose some more.

You chesty girls might relate. We have a family joke about big girls storing stuff in their bras. My Grammie would carry her money, a hankerchief, and other misc. When I go on my morning walk, I tuck my cell phone in the top of my bra under the shoulder strap. I guess I have lost some there because now the phone shakes around and I have to tuck it a few times while I am out. Weird way to measure, but any sign of loss is a good sign!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!