First Day !

Options
shaariia
shaariia Posts: 1 Member
Today is the first day i am starting back my calorie deficit I'm excited but I know it will be a long and hard journey.

Replies

• nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 2,000 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Don't worry about the long term, focus on today and go from there. Good Luck!
  • ldaratha
    ldaratha Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Second day for me and I’m dying...1360 calories is not a lot of food!! But I’m trying!!! I really want to drop ten pounds fairly quickly then slowdown.
  • ldaratha
    ldaratha Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Oh thank god - I can eat more if I log some exercise?? That helps!!
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    ldaratha wrote: »
    Second day for me and I’m dying...1360 calories is not a lot of food!! But I’m trying!!! I really want to drop ten pounds fairly quickly then slowdown.

Quick is often slower and misery is seldom sustainable. I wasted so much of my life trying to go quick. If I had focused on making it easy on myself I could have lost all the weight I wanted years ago.

If you would like though there are tips for how to help you stay full on 1360 calories. It starts with the amount of protein you are eating. Many people find that protein satisfies their hunger for longer period of times. Others say that fat or fiber helps. Experimenting with what you are eating and/or how often you eat might be able to help you get through the day without "dying". You certainly do not want to be relying on willpower or motivation too much.

• readytostartablizzard
    Options
    Day 2 for me getting back on track. Taking advantage of my job having become more demanding to get extra walking in and using my long lunches to get a bigger meal in and have smaller breakfasts and dinners.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.