Here I go again.

Options
Getting older and getting fatter :'( now it's time to sort myself out once and for all. I would like to lose over 4 stones (which I have done TWICE before!) and learn to keep the weight off.
Hope to make some new friends for motivation on here.
Good Luck Everyone. :)

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.
  • Allison551964
    Allison551964 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I will read them right now. :)
  • BeautifulDisaster2019
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to send me a friend request. I am starting over and looking for new friends. I feel like you, I am old and fat and my body is getting worse and worse. Need to step up and make some real changes.
  • Ginger102586
    Ginger102586 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello, Everyone! I can totally relate, I am sick and tired of fighting with my diet and my weight gain. I am trying MFP for the second time. It worked so well for me the first round (-28 lbs). But life got in the way and I never stuck with it. Every single pound is back! Hopefully, I find the same level of success this time around. Good Luck to everyone on your journey as well. Feel free to add me as a friend! It always helps to see others succeed and progress. :smile: