How Are You? (Random Thread)

Options
amandawhatup62
amandawhatup62 Posts: 116 Member
Just seeing how everyone is doing? I, for one, am doing fantastic this evening! 😊

Replies

• dwdustin
    dwdustin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good just benched 225lbx5x5. Thanks for asking!
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Good evening... I'm winding down and nursing a bruised bicep and shoulder...it won't stop me though!
  • amandawhatup62
    Options
    dwdustin wrote: Β»
    Good just benched 225lbx5x5. Thanks for asking!

That’s awesome! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
  • amandawhatup62
    Options
    Good evening... I'm winding down and nursing a bruised bicep and shoulder...it won't stop me though!

That’s the right attitude to have!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    It's still morning here, but I also am doing great. Glad to hear you are too. :)
  • amandawhatup62
    Options
    It's still morning here, but I also am doing great. Glad to hear you are too. :)

I’m glad you are doing great! I hope the rest of your day stays that way! 😊
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    I am tired. Today was leg day & I can barely walk. 😣 Does anybody else dread working out? Sometimes I'm super pumped & proud of myself afterwards.πŸ’ͺ🏿
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Better than most, not as good as some.

*shrug

on any given day.........
  • amandawhatup62
    Options
    I am tired. Today was leg day & I can barely walk. 😣 Does anybody else dread working out? Sometimes I'm super pumped & proud of myself afterwards.πŸ’ͺ🏿

I went back to the gym for the first time today in two weeks. I literally dragged myself there. It wasn’t a good workout at all as I felt dizzy and faint, but at least I did something, I guess...

But awesome job getting your workout in!
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options

I went back to the gym for the first time today in two weeks. I literally dragged myself there. It wasn’t a good workout at all as I felt dizzy and faint, but at least I did something, I guess...

But awesome job getting your workout in!

I have days like that as well. High five to both of us for getting our workout in! βœ‹πŸΎ
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Whenever someone asks me the question of "How Are You?", I always respond back with the same question. When they tell me how they are, I then reply with the same answer they gave. The reason I do this is because I believe that we all share one mind (oh boy, here we go) and one consciousness. If you feel bad and I say I feel good, it really makes no difference because it is through our awareness of being in the present moment that we arrived at how we are feeling. We are all apart of one collective consciousness in that regard. What appears to be separateness is just an illusion.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I'm sore all over