Pancake Cupcakes!

Options

Replies

• sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Look good! How did you make them and what is pancake about them? They're not flat by any stretch of the imagination!
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    excuse me while i wipe up the drool...recipe please?
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    They look great! I'm going to try making them with cut up chunks of sausage inside instead of chocolate chips, then serve with maple syrup. Oh yeah! Super low-cal!
  • Taralmh
    Taralmh Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Taste like a pancake except in muffin shape? How do you make them? Calories? YUM YUM!!!
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Ahh, I just found the link to receipe, it is between the two photos for anyone else looking!
  • rachelw16
    Options
    Those look so delicious! *drools* I will have to try, and soon!
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    The recipe is at the link between the photos. Sorry if it was hard to spot! Oops. I've added extra spaces.
  • Michelle9939
    Options
    Yummy!! Those look good! I might have to try them.
  • 30poundsofbeauty
    Options
    Mmm I am going to trying making these later~ Do you think if I added 1/2 cup oatmeal instead of a half cup flour, that would be okay? Trying to cuts more cals.. lol
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Mmm I am going to trying making these later~ Do you think if I added 1/2 cup oatmeal instead of a half cup flour, that would be okay? Trying to cuts more cals.. lol
    I would grind up the oatmeal in a food processor first, so you get oat flour (but measure the half-cup *after* it's ground up)...otherwise the cakes will be a little mealy.