TLDR; divorce is finalized 8/14 and I’m ready to be myself again. ❤️

Options
Alright: long story short, I married an absolute *kitten* who drank and was extremely toxic. For the past 8 months we have been separated and on the 14th the divorce will officially be finalized. I said that 2019 would be my year and maybe I haven’t been physically the healthiest because I did gain back some weight but hey, I consider it happy weight. I am mentally stronger than I have been in 3 years. Time to work on myself physically again. ❤️ Add me for support and I’ll support you back!

Replies

• skyeepieee
    skyeepieee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Lmao was supposed to say a**hole
  • LouVee186000
    LouVee186000 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    skyeepieee wrote: »
    Alright: long story short, I married an absolute *kitten* who drank and was extremely toxic. For the past 8 months we have been separated and on the 14th the divorce will officially be finalized. I said that 2019 would be my year and maybe I haven’t been physically the healthiest because I did gain back some weight but hey, I consider it happy weight. I am mentally stronger than I have been in 3 years. Time to work on myself physically again. ❤️ Add me for support and I’ll support you back!

Even if it's for the best it's one hell of a painful ride. Sorry you have to go through that stuff and good luck with the next phase of the journey!
  • xrunlukerunx
    xrunlukerunx Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you'll drop a couple hundred pounds on the 14th for good, congrats haha Seriously though, divorce is hard but really helps to strengthen your inner self
  • johnnivelo
    johnnivelo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    skyeepieee wrote: »

A kitten?? Lol
  • FitAddiction9
    FitAddiction9 Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Congrats and wish you the best on your next journey. Enjoy the fitness lifestyle. You will be amazed, how you feel enjoying a good sweat each day.