Just wanna say hi

Options
Hi!

I'm been a member of the site for a few weeks now but only now have I started seeing what's available and really using it. The tools look really useful, and this forum will be a handy resource. I've got about 70 pounds to lose so I expect to be around for a while. Best of luck everybody :)

Replies

• hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Hello there! Feel free to add me as a friend. I also have a support group forum if you're interested :) Welcome to MFP!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Hello there,
    firstly please dont say you have 70lb to loose you haven't!!! :)
    you have 7 lots of 10lb to loose not so bad now right!!! :)
    add plenty of ACTIVE friends on here they will help you along your path!!
    good luck x
  • snyakowa
    snyakowa Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello there, we're all trying to lose weight or maintain it and be a community to help each other out, if you need a motivational friend you can add me! Otherwise, have a great day and stay healthy!
  • poseidon9447
    Options
    Welcome to the site, I myself have 60 to lose. Thanks for adding me as a friend. One thing I have noticed is having friends here reinforce your motivation for reaching your goals. The forum is great for getting advice as to what has worked for people and has not.
  • melinda6569
    Options
    Welcome to the Family! You will do great here. My dad has gout that can be so painful. Props to you for getting a grip on it early on. feel free to add me as a friend! :smile:
  • poseidon9447
    Options

• cece8003
    Options
    Hi, I am Crystal! now even though I am tall, I still need to lose some weight! My weight is not what I want it to be, but I am getting there! Just saying hi and good luck!!