I'm a lonely newbie

Options
I'd love some fitness friends to motivate me to get back in shape :))

Replies

• ctmoore1982
    ctmoore1982 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    That's what a lot of us here are looking for....
  • quartzkhrysopos
    quartzkhrysopos Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I haven't managed yet but it's easier than in real life lol
  • lancejohnston523
    lancejohnston523 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Start with - How do you want to look and feel 1 year from now - 5 years - and when you are old. Set realistic short and long term goals based on that. The plan and motivation is the easy part - its the day to day discipline that will get you there. Good luck
  • 69jeff
    69jeff Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I’ll help motivate you!
  • a_aubriee3619
    a_aubriee3619 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I too would like some fitness friends, I just found this option, I didn't know there was a way to talk to people you don't already know, but I'm glad I found it!
  • amioc
    amioc Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi I’d like friends too 😊 I can’t seem to add anyone though so could you please add me?
  • peachezncreme
    peachezncreme Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need new friends too!
  • SarahMorris12
    SarahMorris12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I’m looking for more accountability also!
  • kingtowers52
    kingtowers52 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Consistency is the key :) I started 102kg, and today i am around 89kg...i just log every food i take in every day and activities like running or strength conditioning if there is...every sat and sun i eat more than my 1,500 cal budget and still lose weight....my target is 4kg per month but i am only losing 3kg/mo...😂
  • pbpunisher
    pbpunisher Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'd love some fitness friends to motivate me to get back in shape :))
    Welcome, I'm kinda new, or returning new. It does work if were diligent. But you/I/We can do it! I am finding connecting with people does help. I know people are watching and rooting me on, and celebrating even the small accomplishments. It starts by dropping the pebble in the pond. Good luck, feel free to add me as a friend. I am on daily@

• Wiggijoh
    Wiggijoh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for fitness friends as well. Lost 64lbs and still trying to lose the nasty 20lbs. Nice to see others up here trying to get back in the grind.