Time to lose again

Options
saltnlightshops
saltnlightshops Posts: 2 Member
edited July 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Hello I am Anthony. Weight loss is not something New to me. Due to choices I became very large. In 1988 I was a professional fighter.. I was not but 175lbs. I needed to gain weight to build muscle. I was in a gym 4-6 hours every day late 1988 I was hit by a car destroying both ankles both knees and left hip.

This changing my ability to workout. But I kept eating 12000 calories a day. I also had to deal with pain so I drank alcohol to block out the pain.

This caused me to blow up to 625 lbs.
In 2005 I lost 320 lbs but I also was diagnosed with MS . I quickly found myself in a power wheelchair. And no longer able to get overheated.

12 years in a wheelchair I gained 70 of the lbs back I am going to loss it. I have to.

Doing a VLCD because I can't exercise the way normal people do.

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

You've been through a lot. I wish you the best on your journey.

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.
  • LittleLightShine
    LittleLightShine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a lot. Many people find success here and you can too! Congrats on making a decision pointing you in the right direction. Welcome!
  • saltnlightshops
    saltnlightshops Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hit the scale tonight with help of my wife because I can t stand anymore because of multiple sclerosis.today 396 I will lose eating a low cal/ low carb 1250 calories a day . Because I can't walk,run,bike. Have to do work with dumbbells
  • livingston97
    livingston97 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Nancy - Ive been here before but life got in the way and I stopped tracking everything. I'm a single mom and raised my son who just turned 22 and graduated from college this past year. He is going to grad school this fall. I'm trying to get my life back in order, my health has deteriorated and I haven't been inside a gym in over 2 years. I topped out at 222 - back to where I was when I was still married 12 years ago. I hated that I gained all this weight back when I used to weigh 150 after my divorce. I need a lot of encouragement and accountability. Will do the same for ya'll too!