LETS BE SUPPORT BUDDIES.

Options
59 to100+ to lose.
Lets be support buddies. B)

Replies

• a_aubriee3619
    a_aubriee3619 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello 😊. I’m not sure how to add friends (could be because your account is private) I’m brand new and definitely could use some support buddy’s .. feel free to add me
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    To add just click on circle pic and it takes you to a page to add you then get a message so you can add.
  • QueenofCaffeine4Life
    Options
    Hi! Although I have been on MFP for years I have never used the site much. Only hit and miss. So I am kinda new too. I have at least another 50lbs to lose. I have tried to add you as a friend.
  • carolynandbryan27
    carolynandbryan27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HELLO EVERYONE,,,
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Good luck with your journey!
  • QuitaBae
    QuitaBae Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello 👋 new here. My name is Quita and I’m looking to lose about 40-70 lbs and would love support buddies!!!!
  • MamaShark614
    MamaShark614 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! I've been on MFP before with wavering success. I'm determined to make this time stick, would love to have friends to be accountable to and with <3
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over. I lost 115lbs, reaching my goal in 2016. I've gained 25 lbs since and I only keep losing and gaining the same 5lbs. Why is it so hard this time?! Let's do this!!!
  • mrs13lackcat
    mrs13lackcat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love a support buddy I’ve never been great in health food area. I’m getting bored with what I do now i started my journey on June 27th and I’m down 19lbs. I’m losing motivation idk how to step it up.
  • sheerjay
    sheerjay Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Happy to be support buddies - add me if you want :) I love friends that post about progress
  • Lauranne030
    Lauranne030 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I went through a dry spell for about 18 months and eager to get back into being more healthy. I was diagnosed with hashimotos (an autoimmune disorder) and feeling like poop all the time! Anyway, good news, my doc has decided to take me off meds for a while to see how my body does on its own and I can already tell a difference. My new diet will consist of whole grains and lots of green vegetables- consuming 1200 cal per day and exercising at least once a week. Baby steps right?! I'd be happy to have support buddies too, so let's add each other!