how do I get rid of this stubborn lower belly fat?

Options
rf7sg1amnpt8.jpeg

How do I get rid of this? I’ve been dieting and exercising at least an hour daily. I’ve been eating somewhere around 1,500 calories everyday, and I’ve been doing this all for a month now, with little to no results. I need answers.

Replies

• SPARKLES0883
    SPARKLES0883 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. By the way 🤩
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Gained it somehow - I just do exactly the opposite to lose it again. In my case CICO and getting off the couch, starting some exercise - can't think of anything else at the moment...
  • LauraCabre
    LauraCabre Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been trying for more than a year and finally seeing some results. Like some already said, it is pure genetics and in your (and my) case, belly fat is the last to go. I stopped being afraid of losing a little more weight and continued controlling my calorie intake, combined with (somewhat) heavy lifting and I am finally seeing results...I think this is the only way for some people. Just losing more weight because targeting exercise just doesn’t work. You look great already btw. Keep working!
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    It took months for my belly fat to go after I lost the majority of the weight I wanted gone. I was operating at roughly a 250 calorie deficit at the time. It looks an awful lot like stalled weight loss. Until it doesn't.