Fitness Pal friends!

Options
Hello!

I’m looking for friends on here to help keep me motivated. I started a weight-loss blog yesterday and I’m hoping between there and here, I stay on track. I haven’t thought much on a goal weight but my starting weight is 255. I made it to 217 before when I was in a weight loss group for support and gained it all back. My mindset is different now. I’m determined. I want to make this my life-style as I turn 30 next year and don’t want an array of health problems. If you’re around the same weight as me, even better. We can go through it together!

Replies

• Alka1980
    Alka1980 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica! I’m too looking for friends, also need support and motivation. Would you like to befriend me? I’m 38, two kids, trying to loose the baby weight...I’m at 158.7 right now, looking to reach my goal weight of 139...I’ve also tried different diets but feel like keeping food diary and exercising will help me keep on track. How are you finding the app?
  • tallglassofjessica
    tallglassofjessica Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That’s the exact route that I want to take! Do you know how to send friend requests? I can’t seem to add anyone on here. If you figure it out, send one my way!