Looking for support & accountability friends!

Options
Hi, I’m 31 years old and a mother to 5. I have hypothyroidism, but I don’t let that keep me from my goals. I’m looking for more friends so we can follow and support one another 😊

Replies

• misshollyr894
    misshollyr894 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also looking for motivation and support, I’ve been doing this for 2 1/2 months and have lost 28 pounds, I’m 7 pounds away from my goal and I’m starting to slack!
  • iusedqu1nn
    iusedqu1nn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Adding you both! I'm also 31 (32 next month) and have two kids (4 year old boy and 18 month old girl). I'm awesome with working out but absolutely terrible with nutrition. I start logging my calories and then it's like I get close to the target so I stop logging as if then it won't count. :D It's definitely starting to catch up with me.
  • megleighd
    megleighd Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Added all of you. I have 31lb to go!
  • aphroditesmaiden
    aphroditesmaiden Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, Lost 90 pounds a few years ago, gained 30 back after some emotional eating issues and a bad infection, trying my damndest to get motivated and committed to losing 15 of it (I got too skinny for my liking/health the first time, which I guess is common in major loss.) Need some motivation buddies. ♡
  • hatfielda74
    hatfielda74 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP since December and have lost 40lbs in the last year and am now starting to slack. Need some motivation and support as well. Adding all of you lovely ladies!
  • KaliLove2016
    KaliLove2016 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Id love to make some new friends! Ive only been here about 30 days. Im down 19lbs. Im 199lbs now. Gw is 160
  • missjck2
    missjck2 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I’m up for new friends. I’ve been somewhat ocd with logging food/workouts here the last 2 months. I had a little set back in the beginning where I lost track and gained but im down 16 lbs since. Hopefully a little more with tomorrow being weigh in day. I work out 6x a week and watch my calories. Still working on making healthier food choices.

I’m 5’7”, was 256 about 2 months ago, currently 240. My starting mini goal is -20 but overall I think I’d be comfortable maintaining at 190ish.
  • hanga121262
    hanga121262 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Support is a good thing only have a few friends on my list basically i try to give support where i can but being in Australia makes for a different timezone i get no support maybe the occasional like but thats about it .. However i need to do this so will push on regardless .. Good luck to all
  • patticakeketo
    patticakeketo Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hello. This is my first month doing Keto. I’ve worked so hard and have lost 12 lbs. I just wonder if it will really work for me and where I’ll be in 6 months. I’m desperate for change but need motivation n accountability. I don’t know how to add friends so pls feel free to add me 😊
  • northerngal8788
    northerngal8788 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I’m not able to add people for some reason! I’m looking to lose 20 pounds and have just started intermittent fasting!