08/2019 starting over

Options
Looking for people constantly struggling and wanting motivation like myself. I hate doing this alone and would love to have a weekly check-in with people to keep up and to stay motivated!

Replies

• ypomoninaexis
    ypomoninaexis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • elizabethrose9411
    elizabethrose9411 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! How’s your journey going ?!
  • kingtowers52
    kingtowers52 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good to go😁
  • livingston97
    livingston97 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Nancy - Ive been here before but life got in the way and I stopped tracking everything. I'm a single mom and raised my son who just turned 22 and graduated from college this past year. He is going to grad school this fall. I'm trying to get my life back in order, my health has deteriorated and I haven't been inside a gym in over 2 years. I topped out at 222 - back to where I was when I was still married 12 years ago. I hated that I gained all this weight back when I used to weigh 150 after my divorce. I need a lot of encouragement and accountability. Will do the same for ya'll too!
  • elizabethrose9411
    Options
    Welcome Nancy! It’s hard when life gets in the way but your back and that’s what count. You’re here now and starting over and there is no better time for it! So welcome I look forward to this enduring the journey with you !
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi Elizabeth, I am Terri. I have been on MFP for 7 years. I lost 128 lbs, gained most of it back, now working on getting it and the rest of it off. You or anyone else that would like another friend, add me.
    You have got this!😊
  • elizabethrose9411
    Options
    Welcome Terri! So happy to have you here. Please feel free to add me as a friend! The amazing thing about life is that we can start over and try again! You had such an amazing weight loss journey I know you will be able to do it again ! Keep up the good work !!