Sunday Mini "Challenge"

Options
Today we are gonna do things different. I have been having y'all do stretches ( which you can still do if you like) but I thought that might be getting old so here is today's challenge.

Go for a nice leisurely walk for at least 30 min.

Do NOT log this walk as the point of this walk is just to relax and take time for yourself. I have seen enough of my friends exercise cals to know that a nice slow walk just taking things all in and relaxing is not going to burn that many cals and besides if your worried about your cals your not relaxing!

Remember, the Sunday "challenge" is about relaxation and stress relief.

Replies

• martina123321
    Options
    I'm down with that!!! will be going for my cal logging walk this morning pushing my son on his bike for an hour. Will come back for a little lunch the will take my son with me for a little walk so he can walk with me. Hes awesome company, only 19 months but awesome. He will love it too. Have fun :)
  • chicco57
    chicco57 Posts: 298
    Options
    You must have known I planned to go walking today.. im planning a long walk so won't log 30 mins of the walk as excercise...Hope everyone has a good day! ;o)
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I am going to be walking all day at the state fair...does that count? LOL I will post back when I get home tonight and include how many steps I took! :smile:
  • MzGrinch9250
    MzGrinch9250 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful. It will be a time for reflection on the past week and the week ahead.
  • chicco57
    chicco57 Posts: 298
    Options
    Thats me been for a lovely long walk with mydaughter....who is going for a bath now to recover...saying that we did do about 4hours...so she did well.
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I've been hearing about your challenges and have decided to join in and do what I can.

Walking is a good start as I am trying to get back into a regular routine and Sunday was always my rest day!

Thank you for posting these challenges.
  • QueenHanifa
    QueenHanifa Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    excellent chalenge for a Sunday..I enjoy slow walks it a great time to reflect than afterwards i come back and hit the treadmill for my excerise for today
  • craftykimmer
    craftykimmer Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the challenge! I was debating sitting on the couch drinking coffee, or trying out this new fitness course I found in the park near me. Now I think I'll just walk the 2 mile loop, and get to look at the obstacles for the future...

I'm actually looking forward to this!
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I took 13960 steps at the fair today. I walked a total of 5 hours at a slow pace. It was a great mini challenge, but I am beat! Thanks again Charger
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    I got mine done...I walked for 1.2 hours but it was not leisurely like I had hoped. I took the dog with me and it turns out the dog walks fast! HEHEHE oh well it was fun!
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I walked around the neighborhood yesterday. It was nice to just walk and look at the gardens!