eatins a sweet everyday

Options
Do you think it's ok to have a sweet everyday as long as you stay within your daily calorie count?

Replies

• SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    i think so. all things in moderation. if you deprive yourself you may be more likely to binge later in my opinion
  • NeverStopRunning
    Options
    I think so, yes. Ultimately you have to do what works for you. My personal thought is to keep the sweet snack at 100 calories or less and work it into your daily calories.
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    i have been having one piece of tobelarone a day lately :) the 25g ones. seems to kick cravings and is YUMMY i think as long as ur withing ur cals go for it
  • bgoss4
    bgoss4 Posts: 12
    Options
    thanks! :happy: i love having something sweet about an hour after dinner! I really didn't want to give that up! lol
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    yes, within your calories or over then you work it off, just do it :)
  • MaryRarick
    MaryRarick Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I hope so.
  • FairuzyAmanuzy
    FairuzyAmanuzy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I have a skinny cow ice cream sandwich almost everyday! It's only 140 calories and so so so good. Better than any regular ice cream sandwich I've ever had and kicks my sweet tooth to the curb.
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    definitely, it hasn't done me any harm, although I do try to keep it to around a hundred cals, depriving yourself of something that you really want will do you more harm than good in the long run.

Good luck with your journey :smile:
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Hell yes. I lost 60 eating like a pigevery day. It took me 2 years and I do not look fit,but I lost the weight.
  • natalie7015
    natalie7015 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I hope so. I have a real sweet tooth and I have found that the Snackwells 100 calorie packs are great. I love their carmel popcorn with chocolate drizzle. It is actually 130 cals, but it seems to satisfy my sweet tooth!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    yep! every night i have a 100 cal pack, skinny cow, or smart ones ice cream sundae. once a week...i go out to eat or for frozen yogurt. :)
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    After Halloween with the kids I would eat one of their bars every day (I know, I know... mean mommy) and it was just enough to keep me going and not sit down and eat 4 large chocolate bars every cheat day... I love chocolate but I'm actually thinking of kicking it too the curb.
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    I like to say YES, but I'm not an expert! But I try to watch the sugar intake.. I try to choose lower in sugar treats.. but it doesnt' work ALL that well.
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    If you're ever close or at your calorie goal for the day and are still craving sweets, try a Philly Swirls Sweet Delites bar. These are just like creamsicles and are only 14 itty bitty, teeny tiny calories! http://www.phillyswirl.com/sweetdelites.html
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    My sweet tooth goes crazy but I try to keep the treats to a minimum,

I fit it in with my Daily calorie intake I log all snacks and treats to stay true to myself, I have a chocolate biscuit or something small I like to think I can have something daily then I dont get bored.

I have fell off the wagon plenty of times before by depriving myself of the things I will always love to eat and therefore that is why I fell off becuase I wanted sugar and chocolate EVERYTHING is ok in moderation so enjoy it and also enjoy loosing weight as well !

xxx