it's my first day

Options
Well, today I hope to really start making progress. wish me luck, and wish the same for all of you.

Replies

• kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    Well, today I hope to really start making progress. wish me luck, and wish the same for all of you.
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Welcome

and good luck!:happy:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site and feel free to ask lots of questions! lol :flowerforyou:
  • Fuhgetaboutit
    Options
    gooooooood luck! =):flowerforyou:
  • dholmes
    Options
    This is my first day as well! I love this website. I'm addicted!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • kimss
    Options
    Thanks to you all for the nice welcome. I've spent all day on and off trying to get comfy with the process. I hope it gets a bit easier. I'm going to try to get my ticker up and working. my daughter is so proud of my introduction to a message board and interaction on this site. :flowerforyou:
  • TexasLaneys
    Options
    Hi and Welcome to MFP. It's a great site with alot of great people.

:smile:
  • kimss
    Options
    testing my ticker

157032.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • amosarli
    Options
    Hi, its also my first day and I am loving this site, it has everything plus what appears to be amazing support!! Good Luck to you!
  • kimss
    Options
    good luck to you too. It's a bit of work, but this journey is too, so if we work hard we'll see results. take care.