Motivational/Inspirational Quotes

I love Ayn Rand:

"Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swaps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real.. it is possible.. it's yours."

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me

What are some of your favorite quotes?

Replies

• avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
    -- Mark Twain
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Dream big, work hard.

JJ Watt
  • mampm1
    mampm1 Posts: 88
    "To know is to care. To care is to act. To act is to make a difference." - Harry Chapin
  • jessicamarie81
    jessicamarie81 Posts: 441 Member
    "I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday!"

"If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place."

I love quotes! :)
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    "Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find a joy in overcoming obstacles. Remember, no effort that we make to attain something beautiful is ever lost." - Helen Keller

Hmm I might just add that to my sig...
  • sinclare
    sinclare Posts: 369 Member
    "Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find a joy in overcoming obstacles. Remember, no effort that we make to attain something beautiful is ever lost." - Helen Keller

Hmm I might just add that to my sig...

I love this!