Always sore....

Options
No matter how much rest, stretching, foam rolling, ect I’m ALWAYS SORE...am I the only one??

Replies

• unstableunicorn
    unstableunicorn Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    From exercise or daily life? My joints have gotten “old” and achy again with the weight regain, and I’m having a lot of problems with my foot since my responsibilities at work have shifted (less time on the rest mat, more heavy lifting, etc).
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    What sort of sore?
  • Hannahwalksfar
    Hannahwalksfar Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    From working out? If so how long and at what intensity have you been working out?
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    if you are always sore from working out, you might want to dial it back. otherwise, you'll be heading for an overuse injury
    if it's from life in general, might want to check with a dr
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    For how long has this been going on?
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Not enough information OP.
    Currently only you actually knows what's making you sore let alone anything about you and your circumstances.
  • peggy_polenta
    peggy_polenta Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    are you low carbing? there are studies that found that a link between low carb and increased/more severe DOMS and seems to be a common complaint among low carb and keto eaters
  • reztib
    reztib Posts: 151 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I know it doesn’t fit the mold of low carb but after every workout I slam 1 cup of low-fat chocolate milk within 30 minutes of completion. It’s the perfect recovery drink for me. I’m sore the next day but I am rarely in severe pain.