I’ve plateaued...

Options
Anyone else have experience with a seriously prolonged plateau? I’m sitting 10 pounds above my “happy” weight and, while it may not seem like much, my body (and energy level) notice the difference!

How do you push through a plateau when you aren’t necessarily heavy and don’t have much to lose?

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    How long has your plateau lasted?

Starting weight?

Fluctuations and plateaus are a normal part of the process. You just have to be patient.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Usually if I plateau I switch things up a bit or do a cleanse.

Cleanses can be dangerous and are not advisable. Our body cleanses itself.
  • rwnhz
    rwnhz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've been plateau-ing since late March, I don't know what to do either but just... stick to it and not get discouraged. Good luck to you, we're in this together !
  • Kupla71
    Kupla71 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    My weight loss has stalled for a year. I lost 15 lbs and then it stopped. So I’ve basically been in maintenance. At least I haven’t gained weight! I still have at least 20 pounds to lose so I have started taking this seriously again and am now working out 4X/week and eating portion controlled balanced meals. I’m starting not to crave foods as much now that I’m eating balanced meals and exercising which is a welcome relief. Exercising is key for me because it decreases my appetite! I think if I can keep this up I will start losing again. Here’s hoping! Good luck to you!