Weight Loss Ticker Tracker

Options
I made my ticker tracker and it said to copy it to my Blog. I have no idea how to create my personal blog. Can anyone help me so I can see my weight loss ticker?

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
    Options
    @mary702012 Your ticker should already be on your personal profile if you've created one, adding it to a blog is for anyone with their own website (people sometimes blog their own journeys external to MFP) - if this is something you are doing you just go into the web version of your profile and click on "add to your site" and then it will give you the code to paste into your website, and it will then appear like the one in my own blog here https://www.exercisenotextrafries.com/about
  • Ashby1942
    Ashby1942 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply. I don't have my own website, and I just lost the ticker I had made, and now I can't find where to go to redo it!
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
    Options
    Again that's on the web version of your profile click on your username at the top of your homepage and under My Progress it should have "Personalise my Ticker"
  • Ashby1942
    Ashby1942 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    my tracker only shows the number assigned to it, not the actual tracker.
  • aragalen
    aragalen Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    mary702012 wrote: »

Mine was working for a while and now does the same thing--only the number assigned, not the actual ticker.
  • aragalen
    Options
    aragalen wrote: »
    mary702012 wrote: »

Mine was working for a while and now does the same thing--only the number assigned, not the actual ticker.

Actually it's working now. I was trying to use a personalized one but went back to the premade one.
  • aragalen
    Options
    And now...it's back to just the number. Anyone else get a fix for this?