GOAL! Who's with me????!

Options
Hi everybody!

My goal is to loose 10 centimeters around my waist this autumn. I do though have a little problem, my motivation goes up and down especially now when none of my friends now about my goal. It is so easy to fall back a few days, eat too much and then come back to my fitnesspal, count calories, eat good and then back in this evil circle.

So.....

GOAL:
Exercise 3 times a week (a walk or whatever)
And the last thing; Encourage everybody at this topic that will join us! Tell us about yor success and give other motivation during the time.

I thought that we could start from sunday the 28 th of august til friday the 30 th of september just to see how it will work out :)

Are YOU in????!

/ Jasmin

Replies

• coleyterrific
    Options
    Hey, I'm in!
  • Natley
    Natley Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    im in too :)
  • mazzmoo
    mazzmoo Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    In - I turn 20 on 24th September so perfect!
    My motivation goes up and down to so we can all motivate each other ;)
  • JenniferLynn77
    Options
    I'm in, I have a really spotty attendance record around here and the bad habit of over indulging in my favorite foods, i.e. japanese, steaks, and pastas, and then binging on salads for a few days and around it goes.
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I am in... I need a Sept. challenge. Add me!
  • Thamantha
    Thamantha Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I like the goals you have set. They seem achievable :)
    I'm in.
  • kionna98
    Options
    I am in too!!!
  • lionsaults
    Options
    I'm in. (:
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Is this going to be an open or closed group? I love the challenge that I am doing now, it has helped me get a lot of new friends. But because the group is so large I find that is not as personable as I would have liked it.
  • kajones2009
    kajones2009 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    me too!
  • linfroet
    linfroet Posts: 14
    Options
    Wow! Great to see that so many people already joined!

It's a open group! :)
  • Thamantha
    Thamantha Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I've never taken part in a group before... Can someone tell me what is expected? Do you post in a group thread every day or week? Do you just post when you achieve the weekly goal, or at any time?
  • Jhookism
    Jhookism Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm in
  • veneal
    veneal Posts: 4
    Options
    I'n with you. I am going to get every every morning and walk the German Shorthaird dog named Clash around town for for exercise. He's high energy and could use the exercise and attention. Me too, LOL. I've been very faithful about following my plant based diet for a few months. I can't see any real change in how my clothes fit. So I got a scale in which to weigh weekly and I am going to post daily. Exercise has got to help right and plus knowing y'all are out there with me.
  • linfroet
    Options
    Neither I have joined a grouo before, but I guess you just try to follow the goals and share your thoughts and success with us during the time. :)

Haha, nice! Yes exercise is often a very big part of the weight loss. Plus it gives you a helatheir body from the inside and out!

Have a lovely day all of you guys and I'll write you all tomorrow when we all start this together!
  • linfroet
    Options
    God morning everybody! (Yes it's morning for me(Sweden))

Today we ALL start our one month challenge!!!

* stay under your caloriegoal,
    * exercise 3 times a week
    *... and do not forget to motivate the rest of us and also of course share your thoughts and success!

GOOD LUCK! :D
  • JenniferLynn77
    Options
    Good morning, just finished mowing the lawn. I think boys make a big deal out of it for props and sympathy points....It's really not that bad (and you get to burn off your backside a little). I like to leave the forward autodrive off so that it works my arms more and I have to work harder for it.

I was thinking about the open/closed group point and was thinking that maybe we should consider closing it after a week, otherwise someone could join in the 3rd week (which doesn't benefit anyone really).

Thoughts?
  • brittonymiller
    brittonymiller Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have an 8 week old daughter and have been putting off starting to lose the leftover baby weight with breastfeeding as my excuse. Didn't want to do anything but worry about production. Now that things seem to be running smoothly, I need to kick my butt into gear. What a terrible day to start. We had Sonic for lunch! I guess if I'm serious about this I will still stay under my calorie goal for today anyway. I better exercise to get some extra calories!
  • JenniferLynn77
    Options
    @Brittonymiller- awesome! Do they have any healthy (or healthier) options at Sonic?
  • Jewel0124
    Jewel0124 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Count me in!