Motivation

Options
I need someone who can motivate me!

Replies

• Sharod_BeastFit
    Sharod_BeastFit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Whatever your goal is...take on the Journey like you want to own it! Nevermind what someone else may think what you can do or how you should do it! Do it as you please because at the end of the day you believe in yourself first! This is your path your route to goal achievement success. Crush it. Chase it. Stick with it! You have no limits. Be MOTIVATED for the fitness changes you desire! Embrace the SUPPORT and ENCOURAGEMENT to keep you going no matter what the scale says. No matter how you look in the mirror. No matter of your fitness level. Let's do this together! One day at a time! You got this! 💪
  • Devil_Dawg
    Devil_Dawg Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    MFP family is here 😀
  • klaw28x
    klaw28x Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    angelinad2936 what are you wanting to accomplish?
  • Eric_smeric
    Eric_smeric Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am all about motivation. I have a feeling you got this!
  • Cherry2890
    Cherry2890 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    When I was starting, I also thought of the same thing. I told myself that I need a motivation too or just someone who will motivate me. Now, I realize that I don't need someone who will motivate me, I need to do things for myself.. to be healthier and to live longer. My mom has a diabetes and the doctor said that it's also possible that we will have that too since that is genetic. I don't like to have that so it's better if I do healthy lifestyle now before it's too late.