Looking for female friends for wkly check in!!

Options
2»

Replies

• emmmkaybye
    emmmkaybye Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Kay, age 19. Height 159cm (5'2"?) weight 57kg (127 lbs?). I've lost 15 kg before but gained 5kg back while recovering from a surgery. I want to lose 7kg more but I need a jumpstart. Hope we will all find success with this accountability group. Thanks a bunch!! Love you all!!
  • brittgreenlikethecolor88
    brittgreenlikethecolor88 Posts: 1,080 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Are you making a thread for this?? I'd love to be a part of it! We seem to have similar goals too :blush: I'm 30 yo, 5'4", currently 163lbs. My goal is to be 145-150lbs by 2020. I started my weightloss journey in January at 198lbs and have made alot of progress so far ( -35lb). In the final stretch now!!
  • sledger93
    sledger93 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me :) I’m 26 years old- currently 199 lbs with a goal of 175!
  • Devonanne
    Devonanne Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I'm 35, 5'4" and 157lbs - trying to get back to where I felt great at 125-130lbs back when I got married in 2012.
  • Thunder1
    Thunder1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I’ve been doing this for over a year and am struggling. Started at 249 down to 201 and am stuck, keep falling off . At least I am maintaining however would like to go down to 180. Most of my friends have dropped off would like some new ones to hold me accountable.
    Feel free to add me

• heatherellington
    heatherellington Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, please add me, looking to lose a stone initially, I'm a fitness freak if I can get motivated to lose weight I would be sorted 🙂
  • marive39
    marive39 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me to the group
  • foreverkat18
    foreverkat18 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I have used this app in the past and I'm back to make it work this time. I am 37, 5'6 and 212lbs. My goal is to get back to the healthier me. I would love to have friends on here to help keep me motivated so please feel free to add me. Wishing everyone luck on their journey! 💜
  • lalabertos
    lalabertos Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also interested in joining this group. I'm a 45 yr old teacher with the summers off - I lost 10 lbs this summer but have 10 more to lose. I'm worried that the stress of the school year will cause me to lose the good habits I've maintained this summer. Feeling accountable to a group would help motivate me to keep going. Thank you!
  • debbie_yeg
    debbie_yeg Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just going to throw this out there... for me, it would be really useful to have a FB Messenger group of ladies to easily check in with throughout the day... if anyone else is interested in this, please send me a message in Messenger and I can start a group chat. I've attached my FB name and pic to make it easy.

*Note: please don't add me as a FB friend... I keep my list small intentionally, only people I know IRL :)

Never tried to post a pic on here before, fingers crossed it works!

6f3bbmd2fl78.png
  • joygrrrl
    joygrrrl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new !
    45 280 lbs. 5'9' I'm really impressed with this app and have recently had some consultation and was offered some great simple new habits to apply.
    So needless to say I have a renewed motivation... Yay!
    I soooo needed the assist.
    So I'm totally in !
  • LostIrish85
    LostIrish85 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi All I’m 34, current weight 190lbs down from 357lbs. goal weight is 140lbs. 5”8. Could do with more friends
  • aidazar
    aidazar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I really want to stick to my macros and lose 3 kg's.
    Would love to join the support group.
    Kind Regards, Aida, from the Netherlands