!!CHALLENGE!! "Fat Loss for Football Challenge!!"

WanderLaura
WanderLaura Posts: 135
edited October 1 in Motivation and Support
Hey guys!! I'm starting a challenge with Football being our motivation (well... sort of... haha). Here's the thing, whether you're a fan of NCAA or NFL football or Football (as in soccer), you're welcome to join!!

Here's the way it's going to work: I'm going to try to get at least 12 MOTIVATED people so we can have at least 4 groups of 3! I think having a smaller group of people helps keep people motivated to lose weight!! We are going to weigh in every week on Monday and I will want to have all the weigh- ins by Tuesday night each week! I will post them on a common CLOSED thread and on a blog. I will also create an excel document to show our progressions from each week and post them on the thread and the blog!

The best thing about this challenge is that it's not just a weight loss challenge!! We are going to have competitions (for bragging rights) each week to see which team and which individual had the most success and personal growth in exercise and nutrition, and to see which individual's favorite football team has the best week!! We will also give honorable mention to anyone who has extreme personal success in any area of their lives!!

We all need this, guys and ladies!! Let's get going!! We start on the 1st!!!!

Replies

• ChristmasCrystal
    ChristmasCrystal Posts: 66 Member
    This sounds like fun! I want to join.
  • mistylee0104
    mistylee0104 Posts: 95 Member
    I would love to join!
  • danizaga
    danizaga Posts: 293 Member
    i'd like to join! Fight On!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Sounds fun to me...I'm so excited about football season I can hardly stand it. I live in a college town and with kickoff next Saturday, the atmosphere is palpable! YAY!!!! Please add me :-)
  • Yay!! I'm so excited!! We just need few more! Tell your friends and I'm sure we'll have plenty!! I'll let you guys know more details tomorrow!
  • ChristmasCrystal
    I just posted about this challenge on my page. Hopefully some of my friends will join too =)
  • rebecca_florida
    rebecca_florida Posts: 184 Member
    I am totally in! Great idea!
  • EricaVR
    EricaVR Posts: 10
    I'm in too!!

9639355.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • I would LOVE to join in!! I'm a newby to MFP and would love extra encouragement!!! Can't wait!!!
  • ChristmasCrystal
    Is this still going on?
  • It's def still going on!! We're trying to get people to join!! Tell your friends! We need a couple more!
  • ChristmasCrystal
    Good! I got 2 of my friends to join. Maybe I can find some more =) I'm so excited!!
  • jjbraid
    jjbraid Posts: 54 Member
    I would love to do it. Never done a challenge so I need to be walked through it.
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    I would love to join in on this!!!
  • Yay!! I'm so excited! I think there are 10 of us!! I'm going to send each of you an individual message to make sure everyone is on board! Would y'all rather do 2 groups of 3 and 1 of 4 or 5 groups of 2 or 2 groups of 5?! Let me know! :)
This discussion has been closed.