Hello!

Options
I back. I thought I could do it alone but I was wrong. Since January I have put on 38 pounds. I fit into nothing, I am embarrassed to go out, and I am having trouble not binge eating. This summer has been the toughest on my waist line and I am embarrassed to go back to work cause of the 25 pounds I gained since last semester. On a happier note, I am from Thousand Oaks, California and am a 37 year old professor. I have 2 black cats and gold every week.

Replies

• OhhaiZora
    OhhaiZora Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I somewhat know how you feel..since this time last year I have gained over 50lbs. I have become super embarrassed and shy due to my weight. I really hope you succeed in your journey, I know you can do it! I’ll offer my full support to you if you want it :) Good luck!
  • pez37
    pez37 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm David about 6-7 yrs ago I busted my butt to loss 100lbs by working out all the time.But do to relationship problems , depression, and other health issues, I gained back the weight plus some.
    Unable workout like I use to. Always looking for friends to support and motivate rach other. Feel free and add. Good luck on your journey.