NSV~!

Options
sculptcha
sculptcha Posts: 163 Member
A sexy boy at work, who is ten years younger than I, by the way, told me that I need to stop wearing shorts to work because it's distracting. :p

About a month ago, I started riding my bike to work every day (about eight miles each way), it's nice to know it's doing my legs some noticeable good.

leggs.jpg

Replies

• TrainerJulie
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • Gemini_at_36
    Options
    Yay for you. It's awsome when other people notice. esp a younger boy! What did you say back?:happy:
  • cthoma70
    cthoma70 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    It is good to get comments about the way you look. I have lost 80 pounds since Jan and the lady I work with keeps looking me and saying how good I look. Thats all well and good but she works with me so thats not as good as what I get now. I'm 222 pounds and I drive my Jeep with the top down and doors off. I get smiles and nods for girls driving by, this is great because I have been over weigh all my life and I'm 42 and just now getting that and it feels GREAT!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!
    :love:
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    watch out for those young ones. I was perfectly happy being single and then I met my husband who is 9 yrs younger than me.
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!! And even as a straight woman, I would be distracted by those legs!! Yowza!! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!