Looking for anyone to help motivate me!!!

Options
2011juju
2011juju Posts: 71 Member
Well here!!! I’m right back again weighing 200 pounds 😫feeling sorry for myself!! Gained 14 pounds!!!!Trying too blame everything on were my sister died so quick back in March at the age of 45!!! Heart Attack!!!
I’m feeling ashamed of myself but she always told me you might as well throw in the towel and eat !!!
But I’m not doing that so STARTING BACK OVER again for 9 thousand times again!!! That’s ok !! I can do this!! I’m worth it!!! Taking my life back 😍
I got too have grace get up keep moving 😍Thank you lord for giving me the strength and courage to go on love you 😍 prayers please ❤️

Replies

• kballard1966
    kballard1966 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for motivation too. You can add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • mokhemisalerato7
    mokhemisalerato7 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I lost my dad last year and the weight just piled on BUT we are more than conquerors... u can add me n we could lose the pain weight together...
  • foreverkat18
    foreverkat18 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I lost both of my parents in the past 5years and a set of my grandparents as well. Life has been rough but I am ready to start looking up. Feel free to friend me and we can keep each other motivated!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,258 Member
    Options
    2011juju wrote: »
    Well here!!! I’m right back again weighing 200 pounds 😫feeling sorry for myself!! Gained 14 pounds!!!!Trying too blame everything on were my sister died so quick back in March at the age of 45!!! Heart Attack!!!
    I’m feeling ashamed of myself but she always told me you might as well throw in the towel and eat !!!
    But I’m not doing that so STARTING BACK OVER again for 9 thousand times again!!! That’s ok !! I can do this!! I’m worth it!!! Taking my life back 😍
    I got too have grace get up keep moving 😍Thank you lord for giving me the strength and courage to go on love you 😍 prayers please ❤️

You have made the first step, be positive, of course you can do this it just takes time and commitment and faith in yourself.
  • pez37
    pez37 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Also looking for friends to support and motivate each other .
  • Smitha_15
    Smitha_15 Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi Guys (and girls :) )

I am losing weight with my diet plan and occasional exercise. There is progress but it is very slow :(
    I will make exercise as part of my routine in a day or two, and need someone who can help me in keeping me on track. Let me know if anyone wants to help me out. In return, I can help by motivating and tracking your progress as well. Thanks
  • Me4now2Day
    Me4now2Day Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • brad658ht
    brad658ht Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ok that is good would be delighted to do that but don’t know how just add me up and I will accept ok
  • annliz23
    Options
    To add click on the circle face and it takes you to the page to send a friend request then they add you.
  • annliz23
    Options
    Hows it going everyone?
  • JJGottaLoseIt
    JJGottaLoseIt Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Juju, I enjoyed reading your very open and honest post! This life can hit us with all kinds of things and it can be very tough to keep going. To lose your sister at 45 from a heart attack would be very distressing! It seems you have faith in God so you don't need to take the 'let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we may die approach' because you have more to look forward to than that. Besides, one thing to remember is that even if you live for the 'now,' eating unhealthy has the potential to make you feel bad in the 'now.' I too, like many of us here, have failed many times to either lose weight or keep it off, but how strong of you to try again. I would be happy to try and both give and receive motivation with you in trying to reach our fat loss goals!
  • JJGottaLoseIt
    Options
    It's all about baby steps. Try doing exercise (even at home) as a circuit. One sitting exercise, one standing moving, each for 30 seconds or there about. I used to teach Zumba in the Circuit before the Curves I worked at shut down. Their machines worked on air shocks with your body providing the resistance. When I took Zumba Toning training they said with or without hand weights your body still provides the resistance to get a good workout. So, I do a circuit mimicking the machine moves I would be doing if I had access to them. I dance for the cardio 30 seconds in between. You can do with or without music. Another idea(which Zumba, and several other workout programs is based on) is to put music on and just dance like no one is watching. Of course, you can find any of these classes available by looking them up to find what's offered near you. Then you can go by yourself and make new friends or take your friends with you. I'm not skinny by any means but I'm healthy. So healthy I healed very quickly from recent surgeries and I'm back to all my normal activities and then some. Good luck ladies! You can do this!! I promise! Feel free to friend me. I think I made my page public too.

While one size does not fit all, and everyone has different challenges and needs, this was a very helpful post; thanks Cannon!
  • JJGottaLoseIt
    Options
    I lost both of my parents in the past 5years and a set of my grandparents as well. Life has been rough but I am ready to start looking up. Feel free to friend me and we can keep each other motivated!

I am very sorry for your losses Kat! I can't imagine at this point in my life the pain you have gone through! My mom lost her mother recently and over 3 months later she still struggles hard at times. Strong of you to keep looking forward!
  • annliz23
    Options
    It's all about baby steps. Try doing exercise (even at home) as a circuit. One sitting exercise, one standing moving, each for 30 seconds or there about. I used to teach Zumba in the Circuit before the Curves I worked at shut down. Their machines worked on air shocks with your body providing the resistance. When I took Zumba Toning training they said with or without hand weights your body still provides the resistance to get a good workout. So, I do a circuit mimicking the machine moves I would be doing if I had access to them. I dance for the cardio 30 seconds in between. You can do with or without music. Another idea(which Zumba, and several other workout programs is based on) is to put music on and just dance like no one is watching. Of course, you can find any of these classes available by looking them up to find what's offered near you. Then you can go by yourself and make new friends or take your friends with you. I'm not skinny by any means but I'm healthy. So healthy I healed very quickly from recent surgeries and I'm back to all my normal activities and then some. Good luck ladies! You can do this!! I promise! Feel free to friend me. I think I made my page public too.

While one size does not fit all, and everyone has different challenges and needs, this was a very helpful post; thanks Cannon!

Very true
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Hi! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. I’m cheering for you!

You can do it! 🌺
  • annliz23
    Options
    Another month to reach our goals.
  • Ellevated
    Ellevated Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    2011juju wrote: »

Please be kind to yourself, you've had a rough ride! Well done on taking the first step. You can do this. ❤️