running

Options
I've been mia, i know, but i did an amazing thing today..

i was exhausted and having a touch day at work..i was exhausted. i drove home only to tell myself i had to go to the gym. I went upstairs and changed into my pjs, and then i told myself I cant do this. I spent 2 hrs at the gym. I ran 8 miles, did a tone of crunches and "dry land" exercises and i feel great :)

it finally made me realize..no more being lazy. Im gonna push myself everyday..i mean everyday!!

This is probi one of the biggest accomplishments i have had since I started my weight loss goal...

go me:)

Replies

• natashak
    Options
    I've been mia, i know, but i did an amazing thing today..

i was exhausted and having a touch day at work..i was exhausted. i drove home only to tell myself i had to go to the gym. I went upstairs and changed into my pjs, and then i told myself I cant do this. I spent 2 hrs at the gym. I ran 8 miles, did a tone of crunches and "dry land" exercises and i feel great :)

it finally made me realize..no more being lazy. Im gonna push myself everyday..i mean everyday!!

This is probi one of the biggest accomplishments i have had since I started my weight loss goal...

go me:)
  • Stephomie
    Stephomie Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That's what it takes to reach your goals!

Stephanie
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you. It takes alot to change out of your pjs and go to the gym. Sometimes, I think the hardest part is showing up. You did it !!!!!!!! Great Job!!!!!!:wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    That's great, keep up the great work
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great!!

I agree that is hardest part getting to the gym once you get there it is so much easier!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!