New to myfitness pal

Options
Hello all, I am new to this site. I am horrible about exercising and really like the food that is not good for you. I ran across this site and just reading the message boards has really got me excited about starting this venture of losing weight. I would love to add anyone as a friend that I can talk to, especially when I need words of encouragement. I know I need to make a change and I think I am ready to take it on. :smile:

Replies

• SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    Welcome to MFP !

You will love it here its full of people who are in the same position as you and we are here to help each other through the good times and the bad !

Feel free to add me as a friend ! :-)
  • debclif
    debclif Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    This place has been awesome for me so far. It has taken me awhile to figure out which foods I would like to eat instead of the fatty, high calorie foods I crave. Good luck and feel free to add me as well. I need some encouragement too.
  • luckiest05
    Options
    Hey! I've been using MFP for a month on my phone and I love it! It's so easy to use it on the go! I'm excited about using the boards for more tips on eating healthy.

Sarah!
  • carlarikin
    carlarikin Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! I hope being a member changes your preferences in food choices and leads you to a healthier you! I'll be send you a friend's request. :) The more friends you have on here, the easier it gets to stay motivated...or at least that works for me. I wish you success!
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    you have picked a winner of a site...the people and info you will get here are beyond words.....great luck on your journey. please feel free to add me and i will be happy to take this journey together!

kathy
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! This has been a great site and I hope you find it useful in your weight loss journey! :)
  • JoanNLV
    JoanNLV Posts: 83
    Options
    Karo224 Congratulations on the weight that you lost!!! I am very impressed. I still have quite a bit to go.
    You can friend me if you want.
  • diane1370
    diane1370 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been using this site on my phone but today I decided to get on the computer and check it out. I am really excited about using it. This is definitely a great site for support. If you need any type of support I will be there for you. We can do this!!