anyone around 168 pounds?

Options
And 5'2 or around that area? I need a buddy that will keep in contact with me everyday? I am 16 and I'm in school all day, lately I have been slacking on my food diary (as you can see) and my exercising. I plan to start back tomorrow. I want to lose at least 30 pounds! anyone?

Replies

• IAmTheAwesomest
    Options
    169 :D
  • me525
    me525 Posts: 155
    Options
    169 and 5'1"... I'll help all i can, feel free to friend me:)
  • dorioreo
    dorioreo Posts: 123
    Options
    Yay (: Hi there,
    how much do you want to loose?
  • butterflimom
    Options
    5'4" 167ish- would love to try and help
  • Katie667
    Options
    that's me too! I'm 16 and I'm 5'2". I weigh about 163. At school we have that stupid snack line with candy bars and all kinds of chips, and it sucks because I have my lunch period at 1:05 and I'm always starving by then. Yepp, I could definitely use an accountability partner. lol.
  • lpkitty
    lpkitty Posts: 45
    Options
    5' 1" and 164, want to get to 125. Feel free to add me.
  • Jenn_W
    Jenn_W Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm old lady at 27!!

H: 5'2"
    CW: 169.6
  • dorioreo
    Options
    haha your arent old
  • dorioreo
    Options
    im gonna request you (:
  • KimberlyDenice
    Options
    i weight 161 and 5'1..add me
  • 4cherell
    Options
    I am currently 171 lbs, I think maybe less I try to weigh in every two weeks so I don't get discouraged. I teach so I to am in school all day as well. I track my food from my phone. What you need to do is plan your lunch ahead of time and take your snacks to school with you. Here in GA. we have a lunch calendar which tells the students what will be served on what day. If you guys have that where you live it would help. I also try wo walk and jog with my daughter almost every evening. She is a cheerleader for her school and she is a little bit bigger than some of the girls on her sqaud so we walk, jog or run in the evening. I would love to be be a support if you'd like, feel free to friend me.
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I'm a Mom figure! Same height/weight. Do you get a break in the a.m.? If so, or if you can sneak in something in the a.m. Try to grab a string cheese, and 100 calorie pack of some sort - Fiber One 90 granola bars would be great! Are you aloud to carry a water bottle? I know some school won't let you. But try to get in some water thru the day. Make sure you eat protein and/or fiber in the a.m. before you head to school. Try to avoid the 'snack' line. Do they offer salad bar or deli?? Try to pick some protein from those for your lunch. And, when you get home, have some fruit for snack. Good luck to you!! You can do it!! Also, can you at least walk around the school building at lunch time and at break if you get one. Happy School Year!!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    In my dreams
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    168.. right under 5'4" add me if you like sweetie!!!!
  • jrcox520
    jrcox520 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and 165. Add me if you like!
  • Redronnie13
    Options
    Hi there, will 166lbs do? Just signed in fir the first time, daughter in law lost 3 stone following tfhis regime, so decided to give it a try! Redronnie