Girls in their 20’s or 30’s support/friends

Options
elenigrus368
elenigrus368 Posts: 1 Member
edited August 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I’m 21 and 5’8” or 1,73cm. My goal is to loose a few pounds of course but mostly to get to the measurements I like having and get a lean strong body. The measurements id like to have are 37-24-36 inch or 94-60-92 cm. I generally have a small waist and an hourglass shape that leans now more towards a pear shape cuz my booty got a little bigger cuz of my lifestyle the past 3 years. My current measurements are 38-29-45 inch or 97-74-114 cm. I know the measurements I chose may seem a bit generic to some and apparently is considered closest to the “perfect body” but honestly at some point a few years ago i was so close to my current goal and was very happy with how i looked and felt. I moved into a new environment and let my fitness and diet go and so of course i gained quite a bit of fat and lost some muscle. I dont really believe in weighing my self and only going off of that but i do still track my weight to a degree.I prefer going off of what my measurements are and what i see in the mirror ( even though the mirror can be deceiving at times) and just tracking my weight to just see which way im moving on the scale. My current weight is 175.5 pounds or 79.6 kilos and i used to weigh 145 pounds or 66kilos and the lowest id ever go would probably be 132 pounds or 60 kilos because i think for my height and body structure if i went too much lower than that id start looking unhealthy from the other direction. I dont have a set date on when I’d like to look that way and meet my goals but I do want to be there by next summer. Of course im moving again in 2 months, back home basically, and it will be much easier there considering the healthier food options and lifestyle. So for the two months before i leave it would be great if i lost a nice amount of the weight and fat i have accumulated but as long as im getting slimmer, healthier and my weight is going down and not up ill be ok with that too lol. Ok, now that I finished explaining my whole life basically lol, I wanted to see if any other girls around my age wanted to become friends so that we could all kind of motivate each other and share our goals etc :). Thank you

Replies

• ladysaiyan87
    ladysaiyan87 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! We have a lot of similarities...I too am looking for an accountability partner/someone to suffer with 😂😂Jk Anyway mesaage me and we can share goals and plans
  • AimeesFitJourney
    AimeesFitJourney Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I'm Aimee. Nice to meet you all!
    I'm Irish and live in Darwin Australia. I am 28 yrs old 5'3 and 63.5 kilos!

My aim is to lose 7 kilos!! (which I have gained over the past year!! :neutral: )

Currently reading The Fast 800 book which recommends a mix of intermittent fasting and 2x 800 calorie days once a week to kickstart metabolism and get your body producing Ketones- which has amazing health benefits and a great way to lose weight :)

Feel free to befriend me :) xo